Wednesday 16 September 2020

Under A Spell

 

For this interview I had the pleasure to catch up with Tom and Pam Rosser of Under A Spell. The band hail from out of Dallas and Fort Worth in Texas and so far have one album under their belts, "The Chosen One" that was unleashed on Halloween 2019.

Line-Up
Tom Rosser - Bass
Eric Smith - Drums
Stergas Stockwell - Guitars
Jason Gully - Guitars
Pam Rosser - Vocals


Band Links



 


*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment