Tuesday 11 May 2021

Elric

I thought I'd make a blog post about my mate Elric. He does album rankings on my channel and also joins me for Vidcasts and the Beer Guys shows.

He does a weekly show, Into the Pit on Metal Devastation Radio and has recently published his 1st book, "Hawkwind Fans Worldwide Facebook Top 40compiling fans' views of the band Hawkwind's greatest records.

 

Check out Elric's links
Facebook
Mixcloud


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry




No comments:

Post a Comment