Sunday 10 July 2022

High Speed Hangover - 458


Welcome to the show again folks!! Yes it's another bloody Sunday which means yet another episode of my pulchritudinous podcast!! Click play, enjoy the band's tunes and go follow their social media & buy their music & merch & if you have any cash left over please support my show on Patreon. Hey leave a comment too if you enjoy the show.

With tracks by - 



 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


1 comment:

  1. Great show, lots of great stuff, and thank you for including us! \m/

    ReplyDelete