Thursday 1 December 2011

Bloodcell, Crypsis, Kemakil & Necroriser @ The Unicorn - 1.12.11


This gig didn't work out too well for me filming wise. I think I missed Bloodcell, then my camera cut out during Crypsis and I just wasn't in the mood, plus Heavy Metal Muppets had their big posh camera there and my piddling little vidcam looked tame in comparison haha camera envy again ;)

Kemakil had line-up probs, Chris wasn't able to make it and Haydn had to pull out after actually getting to the venue so Rob & Aaron just blasted away and ruled the stage anyway :D

For some reason I didn't even film Necroriser this night! I think it was quite packed and I couldn't be arsed to find a spot to film from :( and then it seems that the Muppets never posted any footage from this gig up!! Oh well.




There is a great write up about this gig on the Heavy Metal Muppets blog, go read it HERE



*********************************************

Check out some music on...





*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages
High Speed Hangover Podcast
Metal Perv TV

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs
Metal Perv TV
Tales From The Grey Side

Here is my Patreon
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL
NO plastic

No comments:

Post a Comment