Tuesday 30 January 2024

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - Numbers (181 - 210)

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. 
Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊
Greetings awesome patrons and welcome to the 1st Patreon exclusive show of 2024. It's the latest instalment in the numbers theme shows, so far I've done tracks & facts for the numbers 1 to 180, for this show I go 181 all the way to 210. Am I able to find a band or song to match every number of the theme? The show will be in your email inboxes now, I hope you enjoy the music and hard mathematical facts!!

With tracks by -


*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment