Friday 29 June 2012

Flesh Waster & Meadows @ The Unicorn - 29.6.12


It's over a year since I went to this gig so I can't remember what happened. I think that BastardHammer pulled out of the show and somehow I missed filming any of Nebukadnezza!! Which is a double shame as Nebz are a great band and I still am yet to catch the 'ammer live :(

Flesh Waster

This is the write-up from the FaceBook event page -

FLESH WASTER - energetic industrial chaos mixed with hallucinating guitar fuzz and electronics, a shot to the brian and a hole in the lung (I think they meant to say 'brain' haha) I can't find a link to this band on Facebook so you will have to search them out for yourselves.

Meadows



*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment