Thursday 28 June 2012

Shrapnel, Cypher 16 & Death Angel @ The Underworld - 28.6.12


One of the greatest thrash albums of all time, played in its entirety!! What is not to like about that? Nothing that is what and cos it was so good I think I may have filmed their set in it's entirety too! Shrapnel were excellent as always too.



Shrapnel 

(with the mighty Rob from Kemakil on guest bass)



ULTRA-FUCKING-VIOLENCE


*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment