Saturday 3 November 2012

Rezinwolf, Khthon, The Furious Horde, Wretched Soul & Iron Knights @ The Pandemonium Club, Red Lion, Gravesend - 3.11.12











This was the 1st gig by Stuka Squadron under their new name



*********************************************************************

Another cool gig brought to the blog by Colin Tyler, some cracking bands on this bill. Check out his pages for more vids, including more from this show
*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment