Tuesday 27 August 2013

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 6



Hey folks out there in podcast-listening land it's time for another show! Yay, unfurl your banners of metal, crack open a can of your favourite beverage (it doesn't have to be alcoholic, but let's face it, it probably is), and settle down to listen to another hour of great tunes and daft DJing. We have loads of great bands on this show, check them out on the links below














All tunes used with kind permission by the bands.
All copyrights owned by the bands.

*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment