Monday 12 August 2013

Regurgitate Life, Basement Torture Killings, Desecration & Dying Fetus @ The Camden Barfly - 12.8.13


Just days after destroying Bloodstock Open Air Dying Fetus came to play a small show in London and blew everyone away. 
First to hit the stage was one-man DM frenzy...

Regurgitate Life


Then the UK's serial killing terror trio...

Basement Torture Killings


Then another trio of death metal heavy bastards from the land of dragons and Doctor Who...

Desecration


Then finally America's finest Dying Fetus hit the stage...

Dying Fetus


*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment