Friday 14 February 2014

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 29



Happy Valentines Day to all our lovely podophiles!!! DJ Grey here posting another show and writing up another show blurb when I should be romancing Liam "I am a virgin" Fra's momma!! hahaha I shagged ya mum :P 
Eh yeah tmi!!! 
Anyway today is our longest show ever and it is a UK Thrash Metal special, 20 great bands from the UK Thrash scene, a lot of unsung bands of yesteryear and some cool current bands as well. This is a flashback show where we relaxed for the 1st time ever our rule about never repeating bands :) 
Enjoy ya podophile peeps

xx

We LOVE you all!!

Bands on this week's show are


Dark Entity






















*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment