Saturday 24 May 2014

Dead Before Mourning, Word Of Nod, Impuritas, Blacken The Name, Spyder Byte, Unforeseen Prophecy, Monumentomb, Vulgate & Infected Dead @ The Ivy, Sheerness - 24th May 2014


This was the final of the battle of the bands to play at Bloodstock

















Unforeseen Prophecy were declared the winners and get to play BOA in 2014

Last year's winner also made an appearance at this gig



**********************************************************************

Check out more vids from Colin Tyler here




*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment