Sunday 28 June 2015

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 94


It's our second birthday and for once the DJs aren't the most annoying thing about the show, instead that fucking crackling static has returned in spades and fucks up a shit load of the talking sections!!

Like the Living Death song this could be our Last Birthday as I am getting all a bit jaded and can't really give a fuck about it that much anymore. It's not like more than half a dozen other people really give a shit about the show either, so whatever. Maybe I am just having my man period? Maybe I am just testing to see if anybody actually reads this blurb that I write..... I could say anything really.... Type up my dark confessions.... hmmmmm Nah I am boring, no dark confessions here... anyway blah blah blah, waffle waffle, Ftumch

Bands on this weeks show are -




*********************************************

Check out some music on...



********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry



No comments:

Post a Comment