Sunday 6 March 2016

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 129

Here is another show for all you lovely people Great tunes and the usual nonsense from me. I have used a photo of me and my mum for this weeks show picture. It is mother's day here in the UK and my mum is sadly no longer around for me to buy gifts for, but she is always in my heart and mind and she was damn photogenic just like me And a bit mad just like me too! If you have your mums still in your lives tell em you love every day cos they are a long time gone.

Rebel Wizard 

Norse 

Pathologic Noise 

Megascavenger 

Sealclubber 

Camel of Doom 

Blade of Horus 

Apparatus 

Demonstealer 

The Fog 

Third Sovereign 

Grave Ritual 

Suppressive Fire 

Inner Sanctum 

Asylium 

Cavador 

Djinn and Miskatonic 

Stigmata 

All music used with the kind permission of the bands. All copyrights belong to the bands.

Please like our facebook page 

And check out Metal Underground Global too 

All METAL 
NO plastic 

No comments:

Post a Comment