Sunday 19 June 2016

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 144



Happy Father's Day metalheads! I got a card from Fra my old DJ partner calling himself my step-daughter, so perhaps there will be some gender realignment surgery in his future! Who knows? Anyway this weeks show is the usual load of fanny from me, hope you can dig it suckas Next week we have our 3rd birthday party, yay, go us. Don't think we'll be celebrating cos no one cares really. Woe is me

Bands on this weeks show are -

Prayer of the Dying 

A Devil's Din 

Pessimist 

Hopeless Youth 

Hyperion 

Sludgehammer 

Exodus 

Apocrophex 

Human Cull 

ÜMLÄÜT 

Godless 

The Morningside 

Sacrilegium 

BloodThread 

Evil Reborn 

Pseudo/Sentai 

Müllet 

All music used with the kind permission of the bands. All copyrights belong to the bands.

Please like our facebook page 

And check out Metal Underground Global too 

All METAL 
NO plastic 

No comments:

Post a Comment