Sunday 8 January 2017

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 173



The New Year is here..... meh, no different from last year really is it? Same old bollocks going on in the world, same old nonsense from me on the same old podcast show. Lots of cool bands for you to check out though, so yeah there is that, just cos it's the same ol' same ol' don't mean it ain't good

With tracks by-

















*********************************************************************************
Check out some great music

Or if you are after some band merch have a look HERE

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

2 comments:

  1. Kool podcast Grey man!, you played one of favourites bands; not difficult to guest going by user name. keep it going man \m/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate, glad that you enjoyed it, cheers for the comment. New shows every Sunday and check out my Patreon for extra exclusive themed shows too \m/

      Delete