Sunday 19 February 2017

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 179


Yawn another lazy Sunday morning of me laying in bed recording my podcast. Bringing you loads of great bands from the relative comfort of my own bed, which actually isn't that comfortable as it's just a mattress on the floor and my side has 2 springs sticking up and digging in me quite often. So I think that's an appropriate symbolism for my show. My show is a lumpy, flat, holey mattress on the floor.. no that makes no sense whatsoever... look just ignore this talky bit it's as irrelevent and nonsensical as my chatter on the show, just skip to the tracks, they are cool

On this weeks show we have tracks by -

Sorrowful Land

Parasite

Grave Digger

Ashen Crown

Netherbird

Ghoul

King Diamond

Daemoniac

Nasty Surgeons

Artillery

Grimlet

Abbey ov Thelema

The Dead XIII

Kambrium

Zeitgeist

Rimthurs


Today's Poetry Corner is courtesy of LadyAxe Lit

No comments:

Post a Comment