Sunday 23 July 2017

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 201


201 a metal odyssey!! Yay, we done the big 200, now we march and headbang onwards with horns in the air towards show 300 and beyond!!!! This show has a load of bands from FinCanlandnada so I am hoping that HSH Podcast will be massive in those places forevermore and you can help us to achieve that by sharing this link around the world like a crazy deranged link sharer who has sharylink-itus and love sharing stuff. Next week's show is the long awaited Fallout themed show, it's gonna be awesome!!

This week's show had tracks by -



























Check out the Dames of Darkness event

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment