Sunday 17 September 2017

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 209




Here is the new show at last. Audacity took an absolute bloody age to put this together, over 2 hours it took after recording to save it all as 1 file. Oh well, it is for sure worth the wait as there are a bloody ton of great bands on here. Make sure you share this link all around internet town so it's gets loads of plays.

With tracks by the following fine purveyors of metal goodness - 


























*************************************************************************


Check out the Mearfest South gig, get your tickets!!



*********************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

No comments:

Post a Comment