Sunday 11 August 2019

High Speed Hangover - 307


This show is VERY late today as I have been busy at a wedding this weekend and couldn't find the time to squeeze this in but hopefully a lot of people will still get to hear it, please share it with your mates if you enjoy the show

Treason





























*********************************************************************

For the Troyen giveaway click HERE

For the Holosade giveaway click HERE

*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment