Tuesday 20 August 2019

Dem Old Tapes - Part 43 - Damage



 This week's look at an old demo is by Swedish Thrashers Damage. They were around from 1994 - 1996 and had 3 demos during that time. In '96 they changed their name to Dread releasing one more demo that year before I assume splitting up. They don't seem to have any online prescence anywhere that I can find. I will play a track on the podcast soon and have put the demo up online for people to listen to.


Track-List
Scattered
Lack of Remorse
Silence
Transforming Seasons
Outro
Extinction

Line-Up
Stefan Persson - Vocals, Guitars
Pasi J. Lappi - Bass
Conny Lindberg - Guitars
Gordon Johnston - Drums


Check out the most recent podcast show HERE


*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment