Sunday 29 September 2019

High Speed Hangover - 314


This week's podcast descends into Hell with a show influenced by the poem of Dante's Inferno!! Click play and come and meet the denizens of all 9 circles of the underworld, most of whom who have difficult to pronounce names that you can laugh at me butchering!! Maybe you'll be able to find out what your damnation has in store for you when you bite and bullet and cross the Acheron. Good luck!!

With tracks by - 

Horse Head




































*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment