Monday 11 January 2021

Requiem For Oblivion

This time I had the pleasure to get the lowdown on Requiem for Oblivion a Progressive Death Metal band from Erie, Pennsylvania. They've been going since 2007 and have a demo, 2 EPs and 2 full-length albums to their names so far. Their 3rd EP Hindsight 20/20 is also about to be unleashed upon the world. I caught up with the band to discuss all things RFO.


Line-Up
Kyle Kraschneske - Bass, Vocals
Mark Fedorchak - Vocals (lead)
Stevenscream - Guitars, Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Drum Programming
Geoff Radziszewski - Guitars
Talashar - Drums



Links


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment