Sunday 21 November 2021

High Speed Hangover - 425



Here we are again on a Sunday, a day of rest but there's no rest for the wicked as I create yet another super-dooper show for you all, full of some fine Metal music. It's crammed full of fabulous Thrash, Death Metal monsters, Black Metal beasts and all around great Heavy Metal mayhem. Go and like all the band's pages in the links below and if this isn't enough Metal to wet your whistle then why not check out my extra special Patreon exclusive shows? For just a $ you get an extra theme show every month!! Put a smile on an old bastard's face by signing up today!

Today's show has tracks by -



 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment