Sunday 9 January 2022

High Speed Hangover - 432



There's a ton of great Death Metal on this week's show and a poem about a Spitfire, plus lots of other cool stuff, so stop reading this pointless paragraph of prose and hit play to get blasted by some awesome bands. If you enjoy a track go follow the band's page and buy their music too. If you wanna support what I 
do please sub my pages and consider signing up to my Patreon or donating on my Ko-Fi page. (Links below)

Meditate on this you Heavy Metal maniacs! 432hz resonates with your crown chakra and leads to inner wisdom so click play and enlighten the fuck out of yourselves bitches

With tracks by - 



 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment