Monday 28 February 2022

High Speed Hangover - 439

The internet went down just after I finished the show and so I wasn't able to upload it till after midnight!! Oh well here it is anyway. As the last show of the month I normally make a theme show but this is a very lazy theme, well barely a theme at all really. It's just an A to Z of bands from some of the promos that I've been sent recently that I have a massive backlog of!! Enjoy!

With tracks by - 


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment