Sunday 27 March 2022

High Speed Hangover - 443


The clocks went forward this weekend in the UK so we lost an hour, but I still spent my time wisely by putting yet another show together for your delight & delectation. As ever it's got a ton of great tunes on it, plus I even started a new feature for this show too complete with a funky new jingle! This is the last show of the month, so technically it is meant to be a theme show, but it's a weak as flip theme, just an A to Z of band promos that I have filling up my laptop's hard drive.

With tracks by - 




 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment