Sunday 9 July 2023

High Speed Hangover - 510


Well it looks like it's Sunday again and here I am with another of my weekly shows for you all to check out. It should be a bumper length show as there is one track alone that clocks in at over 40 minutes! 
So prepare some snacks & drinks and settle down for some lovely heavy metal courtesy of your beloved DJ Grey. If you dig the show buy me a beer or subscribe to my Patreon page. Bands I am still after show intros so please do send them my way.

With tracks by - 




*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment