Friday 14 September 2012

Killer Hurts, Headface, Desolator & Wretched Soul @ The Unicorn - 14.9.12


Another great night of THRASH at the ever reliable Unicorn, actually let me just post you up the blurb here straight from the FaceBook event page -

A NIGHT OF NECK SNAPPING AWESOMEOSITY FEATURING SOME OF THE MOST BADASS THRASH IN THE UK!

KILLER HURTS - Oldschool thrash from Norwich.
Killer Hurts


HEADFACE - Brutally belligerent Brightonians making their first London appearance! (w/ members of Sea Bastard and Hole In The Sky)
Headface


DESOLATOR - Bringin' the maniacal maelstrom back to Unicorn!
Desolator



WRETCHED SOUL - Fresh off their appearence at Bloodstock 2012 and making the rounds melting faces 'round the UK!
Wretched Soul


*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment