Saturday 1 September 2012

Really Red Roar Fest - Day 2 @ The Red Lion, Gravesend - 1.9.12

Warhorse, Wretched Soul, Bull-Riff Stampede & The Furious Horde



Our good pal Colin Tyler made it to days 2 and 4 of this monster fest out at The Red Lion in Gravesend and here is some of the videos that he did. Check out his pages for more vids and info


***************************************************************************















*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment