Thursday 20 June 2013

Obscene Entity, Cythraul, Scutum Crux, Bloodwork @ The Unicorn - 20.6.13


My homeboys Bloodwork were rocking up at The Unicorn supporting their soon to be released "World Without End" album, on vinyl no less! And the album and this live show has a tiny bit of vocals from yours truly, mister me!! Yay!! Check out the chubby bearded bloke who gets on stage and sings his lines wrong haha!




*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment