Wednesday 20 November 2013

Catman Jack's 50's Hop - show 1 - November 2013



Hey there folks, this is Catman Jack here and I love my music, been digging the 50's sound since forever. I have a great and varied collection of tapes, vinyl and CDs. Everything from the classics to some obscure and rare numbers. I will be playing you some of my collection over the coming months. I hope you enjoy what you hear :)

On this months show I play -

George Thorogood
Carlos and the Banditos
Huelyn Duvall
Ray Condo and the Hard Rock Goners
Champion Jack Dupree
Little Richard
Eddie Cochran
Red Hot & Blue
Charlie Feathers
Little Shelton
Benny Cliff
Robin Hood Brians


*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment