Thursday 21 November 2013

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 17



This show is even earlier in the week than normal!! A Thursday!!? What were we thinking? Well DJ Grey has to go to the Doctors tomorrow to get a sick note so he and Liam "Young Meat" "Fresh Meat" "Gimpmeister" "Whatever new nickname he has this week" Fra decided to record today!! Rejoice podophiles for you get your fix of quality metal and dire DJ shenanigans a day early this week! Enjoy as next week we may be back to doing shows on Sunday once again.

Bands on this week's show are:-













*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment