Sunday 22 June 2014

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 42



42, the meaning of life, The Universe & Everything!!! Well at least it is according to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books anyway!! The meaning of life to DJ Grey & Liam "send me some voice clips for our anniversary show" Fra is of course excellent underground heavy metal and dopey DJ waffling. We should have maybe done a sci-fi themed show to honour the books but we kind of did a bit of a half-arsed anti-religion theme sort of!! Whatever, you don't care, just listen in you lovely podophile people

Bands on this show are -


















*********************************************

Check out some music on...



**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry



No comments:

Post a Comment