Sunday 7 December 2014

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 65



Man alive! It's show 65!! 
Does this mean we are pensioners? 
Where's my buspass? 
Let's hope we don't get too cold of a winter eh?


This is part two of Grey's "going Dutch/Double Dutch" Netherland's metal special dedicated to those fine folk at 
DUTCH BRUTAL/DEATH/METAL/THRASH Facebook page, go like those dudes 


Bands on this weeks show are -














All copyrights belong to the bands.


Some sound effect/music sources came from - 


*********************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month


All METAL
NO plastic
\m/\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment