Saturday 20 December 2014

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 67




Ho Ho Ho podophiles it's Christmas time once again you gorgeous people and we know that you guys are the tip-top best guys and girls in the whole world.... hmm actually I have been at the booze a bit so maybe I am chatting through a beer brain!!!

Whatever, here is another great show for you all to check out and share and like and subscribe to our podomatic page PLEASE

Please share, Share, SHARE!!!! for us though please as the bands on all our shows are great and well worthy of telling your friends about \m/

Bands on this weeks show are -














All copyrights belong to the bands.

Some sound effect/music sources came from - 




*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************************************************
Check out some great music

Or if you are after some band merch have a look HERE

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment