Sunday 6 December 2015

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 116



We are back again with a show packed full of comedy.... tragedy.... metal pussy.... and elephants! No spoilers but I'll just say that it could be the end of an era and this podcast and Liam Fra's bumhole might never be the same again!!

Bands on this weeks show are -

Vehemence

All copyrights belong to the bands.
We sometimes use sound effects that we get from the following sources 


*********************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment