Sunday 13 December 2015

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 117




Here we go with the very 1st show of the new era, the no more Fra era! Yay, the silly one is gone just leaving the other silly one behind to play more great metal and talk more blathering mouth nonsense. I hope you enjoy the show so much that you faint with sexual pleasure xx

Bands on this weeks show are -


Morose



Violation









Also here is the link to the great Death to Cancer Fest that I spoke about on the show 
DEATH TO CANCER FEST 2016 

All music used with the kind permission of the bands. All copyrights belong to the bands.

We sometimes use sound effects that we get from the following sources 


*********************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment