Sunday 2 October 2016

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 159



On this week's show there is a lot of swearing because swearing is big and it is clever and it makes everybody happy. There is some poetry cos we ain't no uneducated bastards and like some culture with our cunture. And there is of course a fuck ton of quality metal. So what are you waiting for, hit play, share the link, go like the band's Facebook pages and purchase all their goodly wares

Band on the show today are -











Purveyors of fine poetry since 2003.






Internal Bleeding

************************

Lifting for Life Event Page



*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment