Monday 10 October 2016

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 160



The net has been down all day at HSH HQ but it seems that we have got it back again now. I hope it stays on again long enough for me to upload this latest show at the very least and for me to be able to share it all over Facebook as per usual. You can all feel free to help me out in this too if you like :) Share the show link around all my good podophile buddies \m/ Tune in again next week folks for more metal goodness and DJ badness The word of the day is: "Dearth" do try dropping it into your conversations won't you :) 

Bands this week are - Iron Void 

Death Angel

Razormaze

Craniation

Saboter

Frostvang

Illyrian

Extreme Cold Winter

Goat Wizard

War Curse

Defiatory

The Franks Daredevils

13 Winters

Necroven

Cannibal Ferox

Morstice 

No comments:

Post a Comment