Sunday 15 October 2017

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 213


What's that smell? Did something die?
The landlord thought that it was coming from outside
What's that smell? That rotten smell
It's Jeffrey Dahmer's apartment of hell

Hey guys here is show 213, Jeffrey Dahmer's door number!! 
Damn I should have made that a theme eh? 
Drat!! Too late now :( 
Never mind this show is a bloody cracker anyway with a load of great bands going on. 
I have added some Amazon links to the notes, if you use them to buy the band's stuff I get a little payment off Amazon, so please use them if you wanna buy the music. Or of course you can go straight to the band in many cases, it's all good.

Bands on the show this week are -



Scarlet Serenity

















*******************************************************




*******************************************************



*********************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

No comments:

Post a Comment