Thursday 15 February 2018

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - High Speed themed special

This show was exclusive for my Patreon patrons but I've put it on general release now. If you enjoy it please consider becoming a patron TODAY 😊



Here it is all you PodOmaniacs, the February High Speed themed High Speed Hangover Patreon Podcast! The facts and music come fast and furious like a bukkake video on 10x playback on this months exclusive show! Impress your friends with these fabulous fast facts and learn about some great new music too!!

At the moment this show it for Patrons only. If you want in on the action check out the link below ⇩⇩

This months show has tracks by - 




























    



*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment