Saturday 28 April 2018

Stuka Squadron video


Check out the band's music as you read!

So I'm on Facebook and I see that these undead vampire WW2 German fighter pilots known as Stuka Squadron are doing a video shoot!! I've seen them play a few times and filmed them for Metal Perv TV and this was going on near to me so I thought. "Hell yeah, why not?" So I got on board with it for a bit of fun. It wasn't far from the DC Superheroes exhibition that I had already visited earlier in the same week, check out my geeky blog about that HERE.

It was quite a long day as these things tend to be, with a lot of waiting around, (mostly in the pub so it wasn't all bad!) I took along my video camera for a bit of a behind the scenes/video diary.


Overall it was a fun day out, cool to see how these things get put together, I can't wait to see the finished result now. I bumped into vocalist Duke Fang on the tube a few weeks later and he said I was in it a fair bit, so that'll be fun I hope!! I will post the video up here when it is released :)

Here it is, you barely see me haha




*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment