Thursday 19 April 2018

Free Metal Show - 15


Black/Doom project Excommunicant from Coombs, British Columbia in Canada started as a band before becoming a solo work. They formed in 2009 but their current status is unknown as they seem to have no online presence other than their Bandcamp page. 


Both their 2009 Demo and 2012 full length "Evolved to Eradicate" can be downloaded from HERE


Sons Ov Omega from Umeå, Sweden formed in 2012 and play melodic Black/Death Metal, they have a 2017 full length album "Reign" out on Black Lion Records and you can buy the CD from them or the digital version can be downloaded free from the Bandcamp page HERE



Back in Canada again, from Brampton/London, Ontario we have Upper Echelon. I played them on my recent Clint Eastwood themed Patreon show.


They play Pagan Black/Death Metal and have an EP from 2016 called "A Perfect World" which you can go download from HERE



*********************************************

Check out some great music on Amazon

If you are in the UK, USA & Canada and shop on Amazon through my link it helps me out \m/


*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment