Sunday 20 May 2018

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 244


The new show is here again folks, regular as flipping clockwork your loving DJ does his best to provide you podophile masses with some metal love and kisses! Show some love back folks, like these band's pages, follow my YouTube/blogs etc, click my Ads if you are doing any shopping, it won't cost you any more but I get a revenue!! Also check out my Patreon page and become a PodOmaniac today!! You get EXTRA themed shows for a measly dollar a month!! Fucking BARGAIN!!

Bands this week are -




















*******************************************************************

Check out Mearfest June 2nd

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************

Pick up the Divebomb Records sampler HERE

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment