Thursday 24 May 2018

Free Metal Show - 20

The first free bit of music for you to check out this week is a tasty slab of Black Metal from Australia. There are 3 bands called Demogorgon down under (in the upside down), this is the one from Rooty Hill, Sydney, NSW. They have 1 EP in their musical grimoire so far, called "Exterminatus". I am not sure if they are still going as their Facebook page is no longer active.
Go and download it HERE



Next we have some Sludge/Doom from the UK in the form of Dungeon Master, I played these guys on my RPG themed show.
They hail from London & Southend and have a full-length release from 2016 called "Lustrata: Purified by Sacrifice"
Which you'd have to be nuts not to go and download, for free, from HERE


We finish up this week with another blast of beautiful Black Metal from Absque Cor. This is the solo work of Vos who started the project in 2015 in Mielec, Poland and has released 1 album in 2017 called "Wędrówkę haniebnie zakończyć"

Go and download it HERE you clever people!!

*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment