Wednesday 29 May 2019

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - 'Sylvester Stallone' Special - Part 2

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊
This is it PodOmaniacs, the 2nd part of the Patreon exclusive Sylvester Stallone special! More Rambo, more Rocky plus plenty of Creed and Escape Plan too, these tracks are really not Expendables! Lots of obscure bands on this one that hopefully will be new to you and you'll find a new band to love! Links are below if you are after more info on the bands. 
































*********************************************
      

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment