Sunday 18 August 2019

High Speed Hangover - 308


Flopsy the arch-goat of Satan demands you listen to this podcast or she will munch on your immortal soul like she does this flower! Do not be fooled by that adorable cute face, she's a man-eater with a vicious streak as long as one of 80's Ozzy's coke lines. 
Tune in now or be udderly destroyed!! 
With tracks by - 

Demonik

































*********************************************************************

For the Troyen giveaway click HERE

For the Holosade giveaway click HERE

For the Gutted Christ giveaway click HERE



*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment