Thursday 21 November 2019

Free Metal Show - 64

Here we go again with some free Metal for you all to check out, it's been a few months as no one ever comments on them so if you dig these shows let me know!

1st up we have Brutal Death Metal outfit Hatchet Fucked. This is a solo act created by Alex Knox out of Arvada, Colorado, USA. They have a demo "Canopy of Adipocere" released in 2018

Go pick it up from the Bandcamp page HERE



 Next up we go to Moscow Russia for some Progressive/Groove Metal in the form of LWFDIHH. It's short for "Libido with Fucking Demons in His Head" they've been around since 2006 and have 2 full albums and 2 splits up on their Bandcamp page.


You can go and check out and download some of their releases HERE



Finally this week from Finland we have Vvorse a Hardcore/Crust/Punk band who have been active since 2014. 



They have 3 releases on their Bandcamp page and 2 of them are name your price HERE


*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment