Sunday 10 November 2019

High Speed Hangover - 320


It's Sunday you lucky fuckers which means it's time for another magnificent show from the sexiest DJ bastard in the history of DJ bastards!! Yes DJ Grey returns with another 3 hour show, chock full of fabulous and varied Metal bands from around this glorious globe of ours!! Check it the fuck out now!!

With songs by -

Vexation































(Project Chaos)


*******************************************************************

To be entered into the Bofo Kwo CD giveaway contest sub my YouTube channel and leave a comment on the video HERE

*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment